Friday, March 13, 2009

CNBC's Jim Cramer on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart

I don't know how many in blogosphere watch The Daily Show. It comes on late, so sometimes I miss it on school nights. However, last night Jon Stewart's guest was Jim Cramer from CNBC's Mad Money. No words of mine can adequetly discribe the punishment that Jone Stewart delievers to Cramer for his comentary, or lack thereof, on the recent crash in the finacial market.

Luckily, I do not have to string together such words.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/index.jhtml

Please, I encourage anyone who believes in justice for the people who are unemployed and losing their homes while CEO made billions of dollars to watch this. All of the episodes are posted on this website. It is where I go when I fall asleep before 11 o' clock.

No comments: